Tuesday, July 2, 2013

The Pepsi Incident

How are you today? If you're good, then...that's awesome! I'm doing pretty well today myself. If you're bad, then I'm really sorry. Please smile. Hopefully this post will help with that task.

It started on a completely regular Sunday. I went upstairs to get a water bottle from the fridge. Unfortunately, we had hosted a party the previous night and had a few two-liter bottles of soda on the top shelf. The thing is, the bottles were a bit unstable, especially the Pepsi bottle that was right next to the edge of the shelf. And it fell. Quickly. Hardly. With Force. Basically, the lid popped off and it exploded. It was not pretty.

At first I was shocked. You would be too if you innocently opened the fridge and got surprised by a flood of brown carbonated liquid. It got in my eyes and my mouth, which was currently in the process of eating a cough drop. Not only did it get on me, but also in every nook and cranny of the kitchen. And a few splashes in the living room that was a level lower than the kitchen. 

After a quick shower to lessen the sticky and about an hour of deep cleaning, we had an almost spotless kitchen. I say almost, because over the next few months, we found Pepsi in various places, such as behind the fridge, on a tall cabinet, or on the wall behind the sink. I will never forget that day. It was both the most hilarious and the most embarrassing day I've ever had. At least it was only my family there. Good bye my wonderful viewers!


No comments:

Post a Comment