Monday, July 1, 2013

Intro To ME!

Hello people who are awesome enough to currently be looking at  my blog! You obviously rock. I hope this blog will make you smile, laugh, and just enjoy being an internet-goer. I made this blog because I was bored. Also, sometimes I'm sad. I know that all people are sad, angry, and upset at times. I am one of those people. Things that make me smile are funny things. Because laughter is the best medicine, as you all know. I like funny stories too. I plan to write funny stories. It will help me to get my mind off bad things and onto good things, and help readers to smile and laugh as well...I hope. So, here goes my first story. This story is about a spider. Enjoy...

So it all started when my parents went to New York for their anniversary. My sister and I went to stay with my grandparents while they were gone. My room was upstairs, my sister's downstairs, but I was somewhat afraid to sleep alone in the creepy dark where night-demons live, so I went to her room and slept on the floor.

Well one morning we woke up at the same time, because we were hungry. I used to be more of a morning person, and not really afraid of bugs, so I scampered off to the hallway to go upstairs where the kitchen was. It was then that I saw it on the stair...the spider. Now this was no regular spider. It was a huge, hairy spider that looked like the foreign spider I had seen in the newspaper. I was terrified. I ran screaming back into the bedroom. My sister saw it a second after me, and reacted the same way. The worst thing is, we were trapped. There was no way to the kitchen. The spider wouldn't move. We wouldn't touch it. My grandma was asleep so we couldn't call her. So we did the only logical thing-internet.

Luckily, we were not completely starved. There was assorted junk food that we had hoarded the previous night, such as jerky, animal crackers, and a few other unhealthy things. My sister grabbed her laptop and went straight to Tumblr. It was a great morning, but we realized we should probably eat real food. Also, it was cold. And that's when it hit me-there was a side door. We felt extremely stupid for not remembering earlier. We could easily go out the side door and come back in through the front door. Still in the haze of morning, I did one more stupid thing. I did not get breakfast. I grabbed a bag of potato chips, and wrote a note to my grandma that we were trapped.

I don't remember how the events went along, but eventually my sister and I got food and my grandma killed the spider with a tissue, at which my sister and I cringed. Though the rest of the day was fine, we still saw two more spiders plus a centipede in various places of the basement. We were somewhat afraid of the basement after that, as it had proven to be similar to the creepy evolution room in, well, Evolution. But until today, I hadn't even thought about that. I guess thoughts disappear fairly quickly. I wish my fear of the dark had gone away that fast...

Anyways, to finish off your laughing experience, here is a wonderfully funny picture that relates to the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment